SBAR Panel: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Risk and Technology Review (RTR) for the Mineral Wool and Wool Fiberglass Industries
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/02/2011
- Completion Date: 10/26/2011
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson, October 2011
- Panel Report:
- Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA’s Planned Proposed Rule Risk and Technology Review (RTR) Amendments to the National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for Mineral Wool Production (Mineral Wool RTR), October 2011
- Appendices to the Final Report of the SBAR Panel for Mineral Wool RTR, October 2011
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Risk and Technology Review (RTR) for the Mineral Wool and Wool Fiberglass Industries
- RIN: 2060-AQ90
- Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OAR-2010-1041
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM):11/25/2011. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 07/29/2015. Access the Final Rule on Regulations.gov.