SBAR Panel: National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): Brick and Structural Clay Products and Clay Products
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/12/2013
- Completion Date: 01/16/2014
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for Administrator Gina McCarthy, January 2014
- Panel Report: Small Business Advocacy Review Panel Report on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule "National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants Maximum Achievable Control Technology for Brick and Structural Clay Products Manufacturing"
About the Rule
- Title: Air Toxics Rule for Brick Production
- RIN: 2060-AP69
- Docket No.: EPA–HQ–OAR–2013–0290 and EPA–HQ–OAR–2013–0291
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 12/18/2014. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 10/26/2015. Access the Final Rule on Regulations.gov.