SBAR Panel: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Arsenic and Clarifications to Compliance and New Source Contaminant Monitoring
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 03/30/1999
- Completion Date: 06/04/1999
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 06/04/1999
- Panel Report: Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposal of the National Primary Drinking Water Regulation for Arsenic, June 4, 1999
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Complying With the Revised Drinking Water Standard for Arsenic: Small Entity Compliance Guide, August 2002
About the Rule
- Title: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Arsenic and Clarifications to Compliance and New Source Contaminant Monitoring
- RIN: 2040-AB75
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-99-16; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2001-0001
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 06/22/2000. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 01/22/2001. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: