SBAR Panel: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Stage 2 Disinfectants/Disinfection Byproducts Rule
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 04/25/2000
- Completion Date: 06/23/2000
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 06/23/2000 (pdf)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on Stage 2 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rule (Stage 2 DBPR) and Long-Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (LT2ESWTR) (pdf)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Stage 2 Disinfectants/Disinfection Byproducts Rule
- RIN: 2040-AD38
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: OW-2002-0043; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0043
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 08/18/2003. Access the NPRM from the Government Printing Office.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 01/04/2006. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Stage 1 and Stage 2 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rules