SBAR Panel: NPDES Comprehensive Storm Water Phase II Regulations
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/19/1997
- Completion Date: 08/07/1997
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 08/07/1997
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Storm Water Phase II August 7, 1997
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: NPDES Comprehensive Storm Water Phase II Regulations
- RIN: 2040-AC82
- Docket No.: N/A
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 01/09/1998. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 12/08/1999. Access the final rule on FDsys.
More information about this rule: NPDES Stormwater Program