SBAR Panel: Phase I Federal Implementation Plans (FIPs) To Reduce the Regional Transport of Ozone in the Eastern United States
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/23/1998
- Completion Date: 08/21/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 08/21/1998
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Federal Implementation Plans For Regional Reductions of Nitrogen Oxides, August 21, 1998
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule was withdrawn; no Small Entity Compliance Guide provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Phase I Federal Implementation Plans (FIPs) To Reduce the Regional Transport of Ozone in the Eastern United States
- RIN: 2060-AH87
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-98-12; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2001-0011
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 10/21/1998. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Withdrawn.