SBAR Panel: Regulation of N-Methylpyrrolidone and Methylene Chloride in Paint and Coating Removal under Section 6(a) of the Toxic Substances Control Act
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/01/2016
- Conclusion Date: 09/26/2016
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for Administrator Gina McCarthy, September 2016
- Panel Report: Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA’s Planned Proposed Rule “Methylene Chloride and N-Methylpyrrolidone; Regulation of Certain Uses Under TSCA Section 6(a)”
About the Rule
- Title: N-Methylpyrrolidone (NMP) and Methylene Chloride; Rulemaking Under TSCA §6(a)
- RIN: 2070-AK07
- Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OPPT-2016-0231
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 01/19/2017. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Access the projected publication date at the most current semiannual agenda entry.