Small Entity Compliance Guide for National Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standards for Architectural Coatings
Small Entity Compliance Guides (SECGs) are prepared pursuant to section 212 of the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act of 1996 (SBREFA) (Title II of Public Law 104-121) (PDF) (29 pp, 186K, About PDF) .
The statements in SECGs are intended solely as guidance to aid in complying with the associated rule. Read a longer explanation of how SECGs are used by EPA on the Small Entity Compliance Guides web page.
EPA may decide to revise SECGs without public notice to reflect changes in EPA's approach to implementing a rule or to clarify and update text. To determine whether EPA has revised these guides, contact EPA's Small Business Ombudsman Office or the authoring office in the list below.
About this SECG
- Publication Date: 07/01/1999
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide for National Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standards for Architectural Coatings, July 1999
About the Rule
- Title: National Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standards for Architectural Coatings
- RIN: 2060-AE55
- Docket No.: None available
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 06/25/1996. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 09/11/1998. Access the final rule on FDsys.
More information about this rule: Coatings and Composites Coordinated Rule Development