Final Rule for Control of Emissions From Highway Motorcycles
On this page:
This action adopted: revised exhaust emission standards for highway motorcycles; exhaust emissions standards for motorcycles of less than 50 cubic centimeters in displacement, which had not previously been subject to EPA regulations; and new permeation standards for all classes of highway motorcycles.
- Final Rule (PDF)(49 pp, 490 K, published January 15, 2004)
- Summary and Analysis of Comments (PDF)(149 pp, 470 K, EPA-420-R-03-016, December 2003)
- Final Regulatory Support Document (PDF)(215 pp, 565 K, EPA-420-R-03-015, December 2003)
- Fact Sheet: EPA Finalizes Emission Standards for New Highway Motorcycles (PDF) (4 pp, 114 K, EPA-420-F-03-044, published December 2003)
- Frequently Asked Questions: In-Depth Information for Motorcycle Owners on EPA’s New Emission Standards for Highway Motorcycles (PDF)(10 pp, 129 K, EPA-420-F-03-045, published December 2003)