Proposed Rule and Related Materials for Control of Emissions From Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Equipment
Following is information for the proposed rule for Control of Emissions from Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Equipment.
- Proposed Rule (PDF)(297 pp, 3.7 MB, published May 18, 2007)
- Fact Sheet: Proposed Emission Standards for New Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines, Equipment, and Vessels (PDF)(4 pp, 96 K, EPA-420-F-07-032, published April 2007)
- Draft Regulatory Impact Analysis (PDF)(712 pp, 5.31 MB, EPA-420-D-07-004, published April 2007)
- EPA Technical Study on the Safety of Emission Controls for Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines < 50 Horsepower (PDF)(170 pp, 5.54 MB, EPA420-R-06-006, March 2006)
- Program Update: EPA Technical Study on the Safety of Emission Controls for Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines Below 50 Horsepower (PDF)(6 pp, 592 K, EPA420-F-06-029, March 2006)