EPA's Federal Employee Relocation Center
Since 2007, the EPA’s Federal Employee Relocation Center (FERC) has provided “one-stop-shop” domestic and international employee relocation services to EPA and several other federal government agencies. We offer federal government employees the most excellent and expedient relocation service, one customer at a time, while maximizing efficiencies and reducing costs for federal government agencies. We hope to transform the entire federal relocation process by bringing standardization and technology to relocation activities, while demonstrating innovation, centralization and leadership to the federal government sector.
- GSA Travel and Relocation Innovation Award Winner
- EPA Gold Medal Award Winner
- EPA Bronze Medal Award Winner: 2009, 2012, 2016, 2018
- EPA Silver Award Winner: 2020
- Worldwide ERC Mobility Magazine Article – In Your Own Words