Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program
Are you an entrepreneur with an idea for green technology? EPA’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program may be an opportunity to help advance your innovation. Learn About SBIR
EPA is one of 11 federal agencies that participate in the SBIR Program established by the Small Business Innovation Development Act of 1982. EPA issues annual solicitations for Phase I and Phase II research proposals from science and technology-based firms. Phase II contracts are limited to small businesses that have successfully completed their Phase I projects.
- The 2016 SBIR Phase I Solicitation is now open until Oct. 20, 2016. Apply Now.
- Missed the June 14, 2016, informational webinar on the 2016 EPA SBIR Phase I Solicitation? Learn more through the webinar presentation and FAQs.
- 2015 SBIR Phase II Contract Recipients
- Small Business Innovation Research on the Road –September 2016
- First Impressions: an Introduction to EPA's Small Business Innovation Research Program –May 2016
- Molekule Launches the World's First Molecular Air PurifierExit –May 2016
- Sensor Technology for the 21st Century –May 2016
- EPA Funds Small Businesses to Develop Environmental Technologies –February 2016
- SBIR Success Stories and Highlights