SBIR Funding Opportunities
SBIR solicitations currently open or planned for 2018 can be found below. The list may change periodically and should only be used as a guide to assist potential applicants. Please check back for updates or sign up to receive notifications of new funding opportunities. SBIR Listserv
All forms necessary for completing an application are noted in the announcement and available to download. Funding Opportunities: How to Apply and Required Forms
2019-2020 SBIR Open Solicitation
- 2020-2021 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR): Phase I SolicitationExit
Open: June13, 2019 - Close: July 31, 2019
Access the SBIR Solicitation through FedConnect
- Use the FedConnect search function to Search Public Opportunities Only.
- Select Reference Number in the Search Criteria drop-down menu.
- Enter "68HERC19R0052" into the text box and select the search option.
- Select the SBIR solicitation title with Reference Number 68HERC19R0052.
Did you miss the Informational Webinar? View the presentation and Q&A's below
- EPA SBIR Informational Webinar (PDF)(33 pp, 3 MB, 6/10/2019)
- 2019 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Informational Webinar June 6, 2019 Questions and Answers (PDF)(6 pp, 218 K, 06/11/2019)
CLEAN AND SAFE WATER
- Sampling devices for microplastics
- Technologies for the rehabilitation of water infrastructure
- Technologies for the destruction of PFAS in water and wastewater
- POU treatment for opportunistic pathogens
- Technologies for detection and treatment of antibiotic resistant bacteria in wastewater
- Treatment for cyanobacteria and cyanotoxins in drinking water
- Resource Recovery for Decentralized Wastewater Systems
- Air monitoring technology for Ethylene Oxide
- Air monitoring technology for Sulfur Dioxide
- Mining site characterization and remediation
- 3-D Gamma Camera to Map Radiological Contamination
- Water distribution and stormwater system sensors
SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
- New Applications for Industrial Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials
- Preventing Food Waste
- Safer paint and coating removal products
Notice of Intent
No new notice of intent