Approved Air Quality Implementation Plans in South Carolina
This site contains information about air quality regulations called State Implementation Plans (SIPs), Federal Implementation Plans (FIPs), and Tribal Implementation Plans (TIPs) approved by EPA within South Carolina. To find the status of SIP submittals, visit SIP status reports.
- EPA Approved Regulations in the South Carolina SIP
- EPA Approved South Carolina Source-Specific Requirements - none at present
- EPA Approved Nonregulatory Provisions and Quasi-Regulatory Measures in the South Carolina SIP - none at present
- About SIPs
- EPA has not approved any TIPs in South Carolina
- About TIPs
- EPA has not approved any FIPs in South Carolina
- About FIPs
About this website: The official SIPs, TIPs, and FIPs are contained in regulations promulgated in the Federal Register and codified in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). EPA’s web-versions of the approved SIPs, TIPs, and FIPs are for reference. While we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the files accessible here, inconsistencies may occur. Please contact us using the link below if you find any errors in these files.