On September 27, October 25, and November 29 of 2017, EPA conducted webinars on the TSCA Inventory Notification (Active-Inactive) rule. These webinars covered the reporting requirements under the rule and provided a demonstration of the electronic reporting application in EPA’s Central Data Exchange (CDX). While the file for the slides posted below is dated for the November webinar, the same presentation was used at all three webinars. Transcripts for the October and November webinars are provided as each question and answer session at the end of the presentation contains different information. A transcript from the September webinar is not available.
The webinar slides and transcripts provided below have three general sections:
- An overview of the new reporting requirements.
- A demonstration of the electronic reporting application in CDX.
- A question and answer session, where technical questions related to the reporting requirements and the electronic reporting application were addressed.
- TSCA Active Inactive Webinar Slides from November 29, 2017 (PDF)(36 pp, 882 K, November 29, 2017)
- TSCA Active Inactive Webinar Transcript from November 29, 2017 (PDF)(66 pp, 324 K, November 29, 2017)
- TSCA Active Inactive Webinar Transcript from October 25, 2017 (PDF)(71 pp, 395 K, October 25, 2017)