Peer Review of the Draft Risk Evaluation for Pigment Violet 29
EPA held a public meeting of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Science Advisory Committee on Chemicals (SACC) from June 18-21, 2019 to review the draft risk evaluation for Pigment Violet 29 (PV29). The Agency will use the scientific advice, information, and recommendations from the SACC, as well as public comments, to inform the final risk evaluation. This meeting also included a general TSCA orientation.
- Read the Federal Register notice announcing the meeting, including location and logistics.
- View the draft risk evaluation for PV29.
- View Agenda and Panel Roster
- Read Final Report / Meeting Minutes.
- Read the Meeting Transcript.
For additional information please contact the DFO, Todd Peterson, Ph.D. (email@example.com or 202-564-6428).