Peer Review of the Draft Risk Evaluations for HBCD and 1,4-Dioxane
EPA held a public meeting of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Science Advisory Committee on Chemicals (SACC) from July 29- August 2, 2019 to review the draft risk evaluations for cyclic aliphatic bromide cluster (HBCD) and 1,4-dioxane. The Agency will use the scientific advice, information, and recommendations from the SACC, as well as public comments, to inform the final risk evaluation.
- Read the Federal Register notice announcing the meeting, including location and logistics.
- View the draft risk evaluation and supporting documents for 1,4-dioxane.
- View the draft risk evaluation and supporting documents for HBCD.
- Agenda and Charge Questions
- Final Report / Meeting Minutes for 1,4-Dioxane
- Final Report / Meeting Minutes for HBCD
- Read the 1,4-Dioxane Meeting Transcript
- Read the HBCD Meeting Transcript
For additional information please contact the DFO, Todd Peterson, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-564-6428).