Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA)
WIFIA Letters of Interest Submissions Now Open
More than $6 billion in funding for WIFIA and SWIFIA loans is available now.
See WIFIA Letters of Interest and Application Materials and apply for funding!
Invest in Water Infrastructure
- 101 Loans Closed
- $17 Billion Total Financing
- 125,000 Jobs Created
- 51 Million People Served
EPA Announces $170 Million WIFIA Loan to Poseidon Resources in San Diego County, California
WIFIA Annual Report Celebrates Over $5 Billion in Water Infrastructure Loans
The WIFIA program accelerates investment in our nation’s water infrastructure by providing long-term, low-cost supplemental loans for regionally and nationally significant projects.
- Sign up for WIFIA's Newsletter
- EPA announces $170 million WIFIA loan to San Diego County, California
- WIFIA Program Finalizes BABA Act Waiver
- EPA releases Notices of Funding Opportunities