SPeCS for SIPs Job Aides
SPeCS for SIPs job aides assist air agencies with tasks related to submitting SIPs and other related plans to EPA. The job aides include topics such as: registering for SPeCS for SIPs, uploading an draft submissions, uploading official submissions, supplementing submissions and withdrawing submissions.
Submit your SIP online:
Central Data Exchange (SPeCS for SIPs)
For more information and guidance, Submit SIPs Online.
For help with eSIP, contact one of our regional SIP coordinators for your area.
See the below job aides for SPeCS for SIPs.
- Overview of State Roles (pdf)
- Preparing an Official Submission (pdf)
- Preparing and Submitting a Draft Submission (pdf)
- Preparing and Submitting a Supplemental Submission (pdf)
- Registering as a Certifier (pdf)
- Registering as a Preparer (pdf)
- Signing and Submitting an Official Submission (pdf)
- Uploading Documents (pdf)
- Withdrawing a Submission or (part of a Submission) (pdf)