Submit SIPs Online
The State Planning Electronic Collaboration System (SPeCS) for SIPs is a user-friendly, web-based system that enables state air agencies to officially submit state implementation plans (SIPs) and associated information electronically for review and approval to meet their Clean Air Act obligations related to attaining and maintaining the national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS). SPeCS for SIPs is EPA’s preferred method for receiving such submissions. EPA has worked extensively with state air agency representatives and partnered with E-Enterprise for the Environment and the Environmental Council of the States to develop an integrated electronic submission, review and tracking system for State Implementation Plans (SIPs).
Submit your SIP online: Central Data Exchange (SPeCS for SIPs)
- The SPeCS for SIPs Job Aides
- Launch of SPeCS Training, January 30, 2018
- The eSIPS/SPeCS for SIPs Registration Training, December 6, 2017
- The SPeCS for SIPs Overview and Demo Webinar Recording, June 13, 2017
- For help with the eSIP system, contact your SPeCS Regional Manager.
- For help with SIP development, contact one of our regional SIP coordinators for your area.