EPA is providing background information to the public for each of the five PBT chemicals. These use documents provide a preliminary summary of available information collected by EPA on the manufacturing (including importing), processing, distribution in commerce, use, and disposal of each chemical. This is based on existing data available to EPA, including information collected under the Chemical Data Reporting rule, information from other Agency databases, other U.S. Government agencies, publicly available information from states, and a review of published literature.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Use Document for Decabromodiphenyl Ether (DecaBDE) (PDF)(14 pp, 239 K, August, 2017)
- Use Document for Pentachlorothiophenol (PDF)(12 pp, 205 K, August, 2017)
- Use Document for Hexachlorobutadiene (PDF)(13 pp, 271 K, August, 2017)
- Use Document for Phenol, isopropylated, phosphate (3:1) (PDF)(14 pp, 279 K, August, 2017)
- Use Document for 2,4,6-Tris(tert-butyl)phenol (PDF)(18 pp, 314 K, August, 2017)