Documents supporting the TSCA section 6 manufacturer request for risk evaluation submitted by ExxonMobil Chemical Company, Evonik Corporation, and Teknor Apex, through the American Chemistry Council’s High Phthalates Panel, are provided below. EPA received the request on May 24, 2019 and granted the request on December 2, 2019.
EPA published for public comment the draft scope of the risk evaluation for DINP on November 27, 2020. EPA will accept comments in docket EPA-HQ-OPPT-2018-0436 for 45 days following publication of the Federal Register Notice announcing the availability of the draft scope before finalizing the scope of the risk evaluation for DINP.
Additional information may be updated periodically in accordance with 40 CFR 702.37(e)(5) of the Risk Evaluation rule.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Draft Scope of the Risk Evaluation for DINP (PDF)(130 pp, 3 MB)
- Draft Use Report for DINP (PDF)(46 pp, 783 K)
- Draft Scope of the Risk Evaluation for DINP Supplemental File: Data Extraction and Data Evaluation Tables for Physical and Chemical Property Studies (PDF)(39 pp, 672 K)
- Response to Comments Received for DINP (PDF)(5 pp, 163 K)
- Letter Granting Request for DINP Risk Evaluation (PDF)(2 pp, 399 K)
- EPA's Proposed Additional Conditions of Use for DINP (PDF)(6 pp, 183 K)
- Letter Acknowledging Receipt of Request for DINP Risk Evaluation (PDF)(2 pp, 305 K)
- Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Reference List (PDF)(52 pp, 705 K)
- Manufacturer-Requested Risk Evaluation of DINP (PDF)(22 pp, 674 K, May 23, 2019)