Board of Scientific Counselors (BOSC)
- BOSC Review of ORD’s New Strategic Research Action Plans - 2019
- BOSC Review of US EPA ORD Research Programs - 2017
- EPA Response to BOSC Report on ORD Research Programs
- BOSC Letter Report on Social Science - 2017
- EPA Response to BOSC Letter Report on Social Science
EPA’s Office of Research and Development (ORD)
The Office of Research and Development (ORD) is the scientific research arm of EPA, whose leading-edge research helps provide the solid underpinning of science and technology for the Agency. ORD supports six National Research Programs that identify the most pressing environmental health research needs with input from EPA offices, partners, and stakeholders. Read the Science Matters newsletter to learn about the exciting research being conducted by EPA scientists.
BOSC meetings are open to the public. Members of the public may attend meetings, submit comments for the BOSC to consider, or make a short presentation. Find out more about Public Involvement.