Cleaning Up in New England
EPA New England's Office of Site Remediation and Restoration (OSRR) administers the region's waste site cleanup and reuse programs.
Use this area of the Web site to locate a hazardous waste site in the New England region. Choose from one of the following search options:
- Search through Fact Sheets for EPA New England Sites
Enter any text string in the "Find a Cleanup Site" search box, or use the Advanced Search to find a site by name, location, or type. Site Fact Sheets are included for: Information is also available for ongoing or recently completed emergency response actions.
- Find Hazardous Waste Sites by State
Choose a state below to list all Superfund sites within a state, or use the Advanced Search to specify additional search criteria.
- Find Hazardous Waste Sites Around the Nation.
- While Superfund is in transition to a new system, there are several places to find Superfund sites nationally: CERCLIS Search or Superfund NPL Search or All Superfund (including archived sites) maintained by EPA Headquarters to locate information about Superfund sites for any state in the nation.
- Go to RCRAInfo Search maintained by EPA Headquarters to locate hazardous waste sites for any state in the nation.