Climate Change Research
EPA research improves knowledge of the impacts of climate change on human health and the environment. The scientific information and tools can be used by communities to effectively, equitably and sustainably tackle the climate crisis.
EPA's Climate Change website has been relaunched to guide the public to a range of information, including greenhouse gas emissions data, climate change impacts, scientific reports, and existing climate programs within EPA and across the federal government.
Publications, Tools and Resources
- Air, Climate, and Energy Research Webinar Series
- Publications in the Science Inventory
- Climate Change Research Fact Sheets
- SmART Search -- searchable inventory offers freely available models, tools, and databases.
- Generate! Game and Other Educational Outreach Resources