Climate Change Research
EPA research improves knowledge of the impacts of climate change on human health and the environment. The scientific information and tools can be used by communities to effectively, equitably and sustainably tackle the climate crisis. Information on EPA Climate Change research is provided on this page.
Tools, Resources and Publications
- Publications in the Science Inventory
- Global Change Assessments and Reports
- SmART Search -- searchable inventory offers freely available models, tools, and databases.
- Generate! Game and Other Educational Outreach Resources
- Climate Change Adaptation Resource Center
- Science Matters Newsletter stories
- Science Matters Special Edition: Wildland Fire Science
Can’t find what you are looking for, Search EPA Archive.