COVID-19 News from EPA
Federal Resources Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Biden-Harris Plan to Beat COVID-19: Review details of the Biden-Harris plan to beat COVID-19 and download The National Strategy for the COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness.
- Coronavirus.gov: Public information provided by the U.S. government related to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Current public health and safety information on COVID-19.
- CDC Easy to Read COVID-19 Safety Information: Easy to read information about COVID-19 prevention, testing, and treatment.
- USA.gov Coronavirus: What the U.S. government is doing in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). View en español.
- Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions: Interagency website, organized by the White House Coronavirus Task Force, for definitive information on the public’s most frequently asked questions.
- FEMA Rumor Control: A resource helping the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.