Reducing Airborne Transmission of COVID-19
Learn straightforward steps that can be taken to reduce the potential for airborne transmission of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Practices
Learn the best cleaning and disinfecting practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Find Disinfectants Approved to Fight COVID-19
EPA's List N is a searchable and sortable list of products for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information from CDC
Read the latest guidance and recommendations related to vaccines, testing, travel, quarantining and other important topics.
- Disinfectant Use and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Search List N for Disinfectants
- Cleaning and Disinfecting: Best Practices During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Federal Resources Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Biden-Harris Plan to Beat COVID-19: Review details of the Biden-Harris plan to beat COVID-19 and download The National Strategy for the COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness.
- Coronavirus.gov: Public information provided by the U.S. government related to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Current public health and safety information on COVID-19.
- CDC Easy to Read COVID-19 Safety Information: Easy to read information about COVID-19 prevention, testing, and treatment.
- USA.gov/covid-tests-vaccinations: Learn where to get in-home Covid-19 test kits, vaccinations and boostersView en español.
- Leading a Coordinated Civil Rights Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19): U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) statement and resource guide meant to assist Federal agencies, state and local governments, and recipients of Federal financial assistance in addressing ongoing civil rights challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- FEMA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response: Updates on federal partners working with state, local, tribal and territorial governments to execute a whole-of-America response to the pandemic.
- FEMA Rumor Control: A resource helping the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.