Reducing Airborne Transmission of COVID-19
Learn straightforward steps that can be taken to reduce the potential for airborne transmission of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Practices
Learn the best cleaning and disinfecting practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read and print EPA's fact sheet on cleaning and disinfecting.
Find Disinfectants Approved to Fight COVID-19
EPA's List N is a searchable and sortable list of products for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Use the List N Tool to find a product approved to use to fight Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information from CDC
Read the latest guidance and recommendations related to vaccines, testing, travel, quarantining and other important topics.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 website.
- Disinfectant Use and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Search List N for Disinfectants
Federal Resources Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Biden-Harris Plan to Beat COVID-19: Review details of the Biden-Harris plan to beat COVID-19 and download The National Strategy for the COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness.
- Coronavirus.gov: Public information provided by the U.S. government related to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Current public health and safety information on COVID-19.
- CDC Easy to Read COVID-19 Safety Information: Easy to read information about COVID-19 prevention, testing, and treatment.
- USA.gov Coronavirus: What the U.S. government is doing in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). View en español.
- FEMA Rumor Control: A resource helping the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.