EPA researchers are building on an expansive body of world-class research by applying that knowledge to reduce the risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. This research will help states, tribes, local, and territorial governments, including public health agencies, guide homeowners, business owners, and workplace managers to reduce the risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2. This page provides updates on EPA's research efforts, including data and results.
Visit our Emergency Response Webinar Series page for the schedule of upcoming COVID-19 research webinars.
- COVID-19: Aerosol Treatment Devices & Ozone Disinfection (August 2021)
- (July 2021)
- Reducing Environmental Exposure to SARS-CoV-2 - An Overview of Findings (June 2021)
- COVID-19 UV-C Devices and Methods for Surface Disinfection (January 2021)
- COVID-19 Long Lasting Disinfectants (August 2020)
- EPA Expands Research on COVID-19 in the Environment (May 2020)