Access Data from Creating Resilient Water Utilities
Data from CRWU maps and the Climate Resilience Evaluation and Awareness Tool (CREAT) can also be accessed by downloading any of the zipped geospatial files below. Each file contains geospatial data with locations and information for use with geographic information system software.
- CRWU/CREAT Historical Grid Geospatial Data(1 MB): Grid-based historical climate data
- CRWU/CREAT Projection Grid Geospatial Data(3 MB): Grid-based projected climate data
- CRWU/CREAT Projection Streamflow Point Geospatial Data(12 MB): Point-based projected streamflow data
- CRWU/CREAT Projection Streamflow Grid Geospatial Data(1 MB): Grid-based projected streamflow gage data
- CRWU/CREAT Historical Streamflow Gage Geospatial Data(1 MB): Point-based historical streamflow gage data
- CRWU/CREAT Historical Hurricane Tracks Buffer Geospatial Data(1 MB): Polygon-based historical hurricane track buffer data
- CRWU/CREAT Historical Weather Stations Geospatial Data(1 MB): Point-based historical weather station data
- CRWU/CREAT Historical Climate Station Geospatial Data(1 MB): Point-based historical climate station data
- CRWU/CREAT Coastal Gage Geospatial Data(35 KB): Point-based coastal gage data
For additional information about the data, please visit the Guide for Using Data from EPA's Creating Resilient Water Utilities (pdf) .
For additional information about the data, please visit the CREAT Methodology Guide.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.