Contact Us about the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund

Report an environmental violation
Report a Violation
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

Please use the form below to send us comments or *questions.
To report an issue with a page or link, please include the URL.

* Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.

Mailing Address:
EPA Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water
1200 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W.
Mail Code 4606M
Washington, DC 20460

Please enter a name to address you by.
Please enter your comments.