Learn about Check Up Program for Small Systems (CUPSS) Software
1.3.10 July 2017
CUPSS Software Version 1.3.10(1 pg, 283 MB) is available!
Enhancements to the software include improvements in report formatting, addition of Print Asset Details option, and other fixes to enhance usability.
Previous enhancements included:
- Added Assets Plus Costs Report. Allows users to view asset details and the associated O&M costs for the selected assets. This report allows the user to develop a snapshot of the total costs of assets for the current year and previous years.
- Option to upload attachments such as word documents, PDFs, spreadsheets and images to inventory assets.
- Added a “Last Updated on” time stamp for each asset in the inventory.
- Ability to copy an asset and all of its associated data to create a similar asset. It can then be given a unique asset name to make it a unique asset.
These are the minimum system requirements for running CUPSS:
- 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- At least 256 MB free hard drive space
- Video card capable of running at least 800x600 screen resolution
In general, CUPSS is designed to run on any system running Windows 95 or later.
If you experience any issues downloading the software, please refer to the Resources for CUPSS Users page for troubleshooting tips.
Join the CUPSS Listserv
Once you have downloaded CUPSS, sign up to be added to the CUPSS User Listserv to keep in touch with the CUPSS User community. This will allow you to receive notification of software updates, training opportunities and Community Calls.
If you are a CUPSS Trainer, visit the Resources for CUPSS Trainers page to sign up for the Trainers Listserv and view training resources.
Using the application
CUPSS includes a comprehensive help module with a full glossary, clickable help icons, and a searchable database of help topics. These features should provide much of the support you need when using the application.
All information available in the help module is also available as a printable User's Guide. Visit the Resources for CUPSS Users page to view the User's Guide.