Arsenic Rule Compliance Help for States
The State Implementation Guidance for the Arsenic Rule is based on the final rule. The Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on January 22, 2001. The guidance:
- Summarizes key sections of the proposed rule;
- Provides a "how to approach" for EPA Regions and states to implement the regulation;
- Contains an explanation of the rule's requirements and guidance for preparing state primacy revision applications;
- Incorporates comments received from EPA Regions, states, technical assistance providers, PWSs, and others.
Arsenic State Implementation Guidance and Appendixes
- 2005 Arsenic On-site Training
- Arsenic Rule Webcast: October 20, 2004
- Arsenic Rule Webcast: December 1, 2004
- Presentations from 2002 Arsenic Rule Training Sessions
For more information, please see the Chemical Contaminants Rules Page.