FOIA Library: Information that is Specific to EPA Region 4
On this page:
- Frequently requested information
- RCRA community engagement initiative
- Statements of Policy and Interpretation
Frequently Requested Information
- Administrative Orders on Consent - legal consent decree documents
- Admiral Home Appliance Site, Williston, SC
- American Creosote Works, FL
- American Drum and Pallet Company
- American Electric Power Service Corp.
- Anniston PCB Site, Anniston, AL
- Beazer Homes USA Settlement
- Bio-Lab Inc., Conyers, GA
- Biological Processors of Alabama
- Camp Lejeune Marine Corp Base, NC
- Capitol City Plume Superfund Site
- Carolina Steel Drum Site, Rock Hill, SC
- Circle Environmental #1 and #2
- Coronet Industries Inc.
- Dickson County Landfill, Tennessee
- EPA Audit Policy for Participating Hospitals
- Hercules, Inc., Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- LCP Chemicals Site, Brunswick, GA
- LWD, Inc., Superfund Site
- Macon Naval Ordnance Plant, Macon, Georgia
- Martin County Coal Corporation
- Olin Corporation McIntosh Plant
- PCS Phosphate Section 404 Clean Water Act Permit
- Red Panther Chemical Company
- Section 1431 of the Safe Drinking Water Act, 42 U.S.C. § 300i, - Emergency Powers
- State Implementation Plans
- State/Local Asbestos Contacts
- Yellow Bluff, Wilcox County, Alabama
RCRA Community Engagement Initiative
Outreach Information for Tronox: RCRA Community Engagement Outreach Materials used at the Information Sessions on August 24 2010 (individual one-on-one sessions with City, School Supt and individual residents to explain outside the fence-line sampling results). Joint partners during the Information Sessions were the RCRA Community Engagement & Technical Team, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) and Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ). As of September 2010, the Tronox facility was deferred from the EPA RCRA program to the Superfund program, namely because of bankruptcy issues.
Outreach Information related to the Walter Coke, Inc., RCRA Corrective Action Facility, North Birmingham, AL: EPA Community Engagement Outreach Materials, technical documents and other documents associated with community soil sampling conducted by Walter Coke, Inc. Walter Coke (formerly Sloss Industries) has been operating in this area since 1920, processing coal to produce coke for fuel use in blast furnaces and foundries in the steel industry. Sloss Industries (now Walter Coke) entered into a RCRA Section 3008(h) administrative order on consent with EPA in 1989 to assess potential contamination regulated by RCRA on and/or off-site from operation of the facility. Walter Coke is cooperating with EPA in the soil evaluation in the Fairmont, Collegeville, and Harriman Park communities.
Outreach Information related to the Cavenham Forest Industries, LLC, RCRA Corrective Action Facility, Turkey Creek, Gulfport, MS: EPA Community Engagement Outreach Materials, technical documents and other documents associated with the Cavenham Forest Industries (CFI) facility. The CFI is a former wood treating plant that operated over 80 years, from 1906 to 1987. This facility is cooperating with EPA in the corrective action process to protect human health and the environment in the Turkey Creek watershed, which is a high priority community investment area for EPA Region 4.
- Environmental Investigations Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Assurance Manual (EISOPQAM)
- Guidance Documents, SESD, Athens, Georgia