EPA Metadata Editor
The EPA Metadata Editor (EME) is a simple geospatial metadata editor that allows users to create and edit records that meet EPA metadata requirements.
EPA developed several major versions of the EME over the years. All installation files and source code for all versions of the EME can be found on the official U.S. EPA GitHub site.
Released March 2017
- Geospatial metadata editor
- Includes full support for ISO 19115 and ArcGIS Metadata
- EPA Metadata Editor 5.0 Wiki
Released October 2014
- Non-geospatial metadata editor
- Provides core elements from ISO 19115 and supports OMB’s Project Open Data Metadata Schema
- EPA Metadata Editor 4.0 Wiki
Released October 2008
- Award winning geospatial metadata editor
- Includes full support for FGDC CSDGM records
- EPA Metadata Editor 3.2.1 Wiki