Grants Policy Issuance (GPI) 16-01: EPA Subaward Policy for EPA Assistance Agreement Recipients
This policy establishes the requirements and procedures for Grants Management Offices and Program Offices in making determinations regarding subrecipient eligibility, overseeing pass-through entity monitoring and management of subawards, and authorizing fixed amount subawards under 2 CFR 200.330, 200.331, and 200.332 (“the applicable regulations”). This policy supersedes EPA’s previous Subaward Policy contained in Part 2, Section 01 of EPA’s Assistance Administration Manual.
- EPA Subaward Policy with attachments (pdf)
EPA Subaward Policy (pdf)
This is the link to the EPA Subaward Policy without any of the appendices. Appendix A through D are below.
- EPA Subaward Policy Appendix A: Distinctions Between Subrecipients and Contractors (pdf)
- EPA Subaward Policy Appendix B: National Term and Condition for Subawards (pdf)
- EPA Subaward Policy Appendix C: Model Programmatic Subaward Reporting Requirement (pdf)
- EPA Subaward Policy Appendix D: Subaward Agreement Template (pdf)