EPA Grants Webinars
EPA's Office of Grants and Debarment periodically hosts webinars for the EPA grants community. If you are interested in applying for EPA grants or are currently managing an EPA grant, please consider attending one of these webinars. Subscribe to the EPA Grants Update Listserv to receive updates about these webinars.
May 10, 2022
Hear from EPA’s Research Triangle Park Finance Center about grant financial management, including how to successfully enroll in the Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) system, properly draw down and account for funds, make adjustments in ASAP, submit financial reports, and financially close out a grant.
Developing a Budget
May 5, 2022
Learn how to develop budgets and budget narratives in this instructor-led version of EPA’s Developing a Budget online training course.
April 28, 2022
This webinar covered how to find and successfully apply for EPA grants.
Grants Award Process Webinar
January 26, 2022
This high-level webinar covered topics related to finding and applying for grants as well as the basics of managing a grant award. Details about this webinar and previous offerings are available from the link above.
- EPA Grants Policy Resource Page
- EPA Grants Management Training for Applicants and Recipients
- How to Develop a Budget Training
- Subscribe to the EPA Grants Update Listserv
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (eCFR)
- Recipient Training Opportunities
- EPA Grants Main Website
- EPA Grants Policy and Guidance Overview
- Specific EPA Grant Programs (not an exhaustive list)