An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Ground Water and Drinking Water

Contact Us about Ground Water and Drinking Water

Report an environmental violation
Report a Violation
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

Are you looking for answers to drinking water questions?

Take a look at our Questions & Answers database.

Do you have a comment or a drinking water question?

  • Use our online form. Be sure to include your e-mail address to receive a response. Note: If your comment is related to a specific web page, please include the link or URL.
  • Mail us your comment to:  EPA Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W. (Mail Code 4606M), Washington, DC 20460.

Do you own a Private Well?