EPA’s new Lead and Copper Rule better protects children and communities from the risks of lead exposure by better protecting children at schools and child care facilities, getting the lead out of our nation’s drinking water, and empowering communities through information.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Pre-publication Federal Register Notice : National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Final Lead and Copper Rule Revisions (PDF)(409 pp, 2 MB, December 2020)
- Fact Sheet: LCR Overview (PDF)(3 pp, 173 K, December 2020)
- Infographic: Improving Lead Sampling to Better Protect Public Health (PDF)(1 pg, 536 K, December 2020)
- Infographic: Hometown, USA. Understanding How the New Lead and Copper Rule Reduces Lead in Your Community (PDF)(1 pg, 406 K, December 2020)
- Infographic: Large City USA. Understanding How the New Lead and Copper Rule Reduces Lead in Your Community (PDF)(1 pg, 480 K, December 2020)
- Document: Funding and Technical Resources for Lead Service Line Replacement in Small and Disadvantaged Communities (PDF)(24 pp, 2 MB, December 2020)
- Reference Guide for PWSs: Side by Side Comparison of the Current LCR and Final (PDF)(8 pp, 255 K, December 2020)