Supporting Materials: Final Revisions to the Lead and Copper Rule
EPA’s Revised Lead and Copper Rule better protects children and communities from the risks of lead exposure by better protecting children at schools and child care facilities, getting the lead out of our nation’s drinking water, and empowering communities through information.
- Fact Sheet: LCR Overview (pdf)
- Infographic: Improving Lead Sampling to Better Protect Public Health (pdf)
- Infographic: Hometown, USA. Understanding How the New Lead and Copper Rule Reduces Lead in Your Community (pdf)
- Infographic: Large City USA. Understanding How the New Lead and Copper Rule Reduces Lead in Your Community (pdf)
- Document: Funding and Technical Resources for Lead Service Line Replacement in Small and Disadvantaged Communities (pdf)
- Reference Guide for PWSs: Side by Side Comparison of the Current LCR and Final (pdf)