SW-846 Test Methods Policy Memoranda
The letters, memoranda, and other documents below provide clarification on various topics relating to Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) test methods.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) letter regarding samples preserved according to EPA requirements
- DOT letter regarding the inconsistency between EPA and DOT requirements for headspace in volatile organic samples
- Memo to Regions: Use of Hydrochloric Acid (HCl) in digests for ICP-MS analysis
- Memo to Regions: Spiking (Prior To vs After Sample Drying) Issue in SW-846 Organic Extraction Methods
- Memorandum of Clarification Regarding Use of SW-846 Methods