Webinars, Meetings and Updates
On this page:
Meetings, Webinars and Important Dates
Calendar of Events
What Schools Need to Know: Transitioning From
Pandemic to Endemic IAQ Management
- Hear from expert speakers as they reflect on the pandemic response in schools and how to apply lessons learned to your current indoor air quality (IAQ) management practices!
- Gain the knowledge and skills to tailor an IAQ management plan for your schools!
- Be prepared to face future IAQ challenges!
Recording Coming Soon!
Federal Interagency Committee on Indoor Air Quality (CIAQ)
Time: 1:00 - 4:30pm ET
Public Comment Period Closing:
EPA's Proposed Radon Credentialing Criteria
The proposed criteria provide a national non-regulatory framework that outlines a quality standard for state-run and independent programs that credential radon service providers. These criteria will encourage consistency across radon credentialing programs and help ensure consumer protection and protect public health.
Learn more about the Proposed Radon Credentialing Criteria
Latest Webinar Recordings:
- Safety and Efficacy of DIY Air Cleaners for Wildfire Smoke Reduction
- Recorded: February 14, 2023
IAQ in Schools Webinar:
- Power in Your Pocket: Conducting Walkthrough Assessments Using EPA’s School IAQ Assessment Mobile App Webinar
- Recorded: March 30, 2023
IAQ Science Webinar
- Why Indoor Chemistry Matters: Findings from a National Academies Consensus Study
- Recorded July 7, 2022
IAQ Spanish Webinar
- Floods and the Impact on Indoor Air Quality
- Recorded May 2, 2023
- Presented entirely in Spanish