What's the difference between environmental tobacco smoke and secondhand smoke?
Secondhand smoke, environmental tobacco smoke and passive smoking are terms that mean the same thing -- exposure to someone's tobacco smoke.
Read more about Secondhand Smoke.
- Who has the authority to ban or limit exposure to environmental tobacco smoke?
- What is EPA's position on children's exposure to environmental tobacco smoke?
- Is outdoor exposure to secondhand smoke comparable to indoors?
- How long do the harmful elements of secondhand smoke linger?
- Can EPA ban smoking or otherwise limit exposure to secondhand smoke?
- What can I do about secondhand smoke coming from my neighbor's apartment?