These chemicals have many uses and are also used as antifreeze and deicers, as solvents, humectants, as chemical intermediates in the synthesis of other chemicals, and as components of many products such as brake fluids, lubricants, inks, lacquers, and cosmetics.
- Ethylene Glycol - CAS No.107-21-1
- Diethylene Glycol - CAS No. 111-46-6
- Diethyl Glycol Monobutyl Ether - CAS No. 111-77-3
- Diethyl Glycol Monoethyl Ether - CAS No. 111-90-0
- Diethyl Glycol Monomethyl Ether - CAS No. 112-34-5
- Inert Reassessment Decision Document for Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glyco, and the Combination of Diethylene Glyco Monomethyl Ether, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, and Diethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether - June 29, 2006 (PDF)(19 pp, 866 K)
- Inert Reassessment Decision Document for Ethylene Glycol - June 30, 2006 (PDF)(3 pp, 169 K)