Contact Us About Managing Pests
- Center for Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Center for IPM, (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Call the Center at (214) 665-9731
|Name||Area of Responsibility|
|Thomas Cookemail@example.com||Center Lead|
|Brad Millerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Pest Management in Schools|
|Marcia Andersonemail@example.com||School IPM Webinars and Publications|
|Shanda Bennettfirstname.lastname@example.org||School IPM Webinars, Outreach and Coordination Support|
- Region 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Region 2: New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- Region 3: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia
- School IPM: Vacant
- Tribal: No tribal contact
- Region 4: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- School IPM: Vacant
- Tribal: Lisa Berriors, email@example.com; 404-562-8318
- Region 5: llinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Region 6: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, New Mexico
- Region 7: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
- Region 8: Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
- Region 9: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Tribal Nations, Pacific Islands
- Region 10: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Send us your questions or comments:
- All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
- Via an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to IPM Email Updates. By subscribing, you sign up to receive timely and helpful information on Integrated Pest Management (IPM) from EPA. Look for interesting IPM content, such as invitations to upcoming webinars, selected highlights and links from IPM-related newsletters, updates on EPA’s IPM activities, and other announcements.
- Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
- Via an online form below (such as questions that are not addressed by the links above).
Note: If your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.