An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

EPA in Kansas

Contact Us About EPA in Kansas

Report an environmental violation

Report a Violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

To report a pollutant spill and/or release in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri or Nebraska: Call the 24-hour EPA Region 7 Emergency Response Line at 913-281-0991.

To report a spill and/or release outside those four EPA Region 7 states: Call the National Response Center at 1-800-424-8802.

If you think you’ve witnessed an environmental crime in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri or Nebraska: Call 913-551-7999 or send an email to to report it to the EPA Region 7 Criminal Investigation Division.

To report a tip or complaint about suspected violations of the Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri or Nebraska: Visit EPA Region 7's Contact Us about Lead Tips and Complaints page.

Call the EPA Region 7 Office:
913-551-7003 or toll-free at 1-800-223-0425

Regular or certified mail address: 
U.S. EPA Region 7
(Indicate environmental subject, program or office)
11201 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS 66219

Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your email address if you’d like a response.

EPA welcomes your questions, concerns and comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible. Most comments will be responded to within 10 business days.

Please help us respond to your request by including a correct email address. We receive many requests, but often we can't respond to them because of incorrect email addresses. Also, if you are referring to a specific page within EPA's website, please include a weblink or title for that page. If your web browser doesn't support forms, you can email your comment to us at

Please enter a name to address you by.
Please enter your comments.