Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home - Real Estate Disclosure
To get multiple copies of EPA's documents
- Documents may be printed and/or photocopied for distribution as long as the text and graphics are readable.
- Save the file provided below and have a commercial printer produce the document.
- Call the Government Printing Office at (202) 512-1800.
- Order from the GPO Bookstore.
Note: The March 2021 version of Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home (PYF), currently available in English, Arabic, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, French, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Somali, Tagalog and Vietnamese, includes the new dust-lead clearance levels that are effective March 8, 2021. These levels are referenced on page 11. The March 2021 version also references on page 6 the new dust-lead hazards standards that were effective January 6, 2020.
EPA does not require users to discard older versions of the PYF document. In order to ensure that the updated information is provided, users should provide a PYF supplement in the appropriate language if using prior versions of the PYF document.
- NEW! English: Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home (March 2021)
- NEW! Spanish Translations: Proteja a Su Familia Contra el Plomo en el Hogar (March 2021)
- NEW! Arabic Translations: إحم أسرتك من الرصاص الموجود في بيتك (March 2021)
- NEW! French Translations: Protégez votre famille du plomb dans votre maison (March 2021)
- NEW! Chinese (Simplified) Translations: 保护您的 家人远离 家中的铅 中毒 (March 2021)
- NEW! Chinese (Traditional)Translations: 保護你的 家庭，不 要讓鉛進 入你的家 (March 2021)
- NEW! Korean Translations: 내 가족을 납 성분으로 부터 보호하십 시오 (March 2021)
- NEW! Russian Translations: В Вашем доме: защитите свою семью от свинца (March 2021)
- NEW! Somali Translations: Ka Badbaa di Qoyska Halista Leedhka (March 2021)
NEW! Tagalog Translations: Protektahan ang Iyong Pamilya mula sa Lead sa Iyong Tahanan (March 2021)
NEW! Vietnamese Translations: Hãy Bảo Vệ Gia Đình Của Bạn Khỏi Bị Nhiễm Chì Ở Trong Nhà (March 2021)
Contact the National Lead Information Center (NLIC) to speak with an information specialist.