Webinars about Integrated Pest Management in Schools
The EPA Center for Integrated Pest Management has completed its 2017 webinar series featuring experts from across the country relaying educational and practical strategies for establishing and improving integrated pest management programs in schools. We invite you to participate in the upcoming webinars and to review the information on the past topics. If you would like the PDF file of the slides presented for our webinars, please email your request to email@example.com.
On this page:
EPA is in the process of planning the new webinar series for Integrated Pest Management which will begin in the Fall 2017.
Follow these links for more information on these previous webinars. Note that recordings of these webinars are included, when available.
Getting Started: IPM 101
Resources and Guidance
- More Than Just a Firm Handshake: Bid and Contract Guidance for Securing IPM-Based Services for Schools
- Stop School Pests and iPestManager - School IPM Educational Programs
- Pest Prevention by Design in Schools
- How to Conduct a Pest Assessment at Your School
Bed Bugs and Lice
Ants and Termites
Mosquitos and Wasps
- Protecting Students from Mosquitoes and Zika Virus at School
- Keeping Your School Free of Stinging Insects
- School Community Mosquito IPM