An official website of the United States government.

Hawaii NPDES Permits

EPA's Pacific Southwest (Region 9) issues all NPDES permits for any discharges into federal ocean waters in Hawaii. All other NPDES permits are issued by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Currently, there are no EPA-issued permits for any discharges in Hawaii.

For State-Issued Permits: Hawaii Department of Health Clean Water BranchExit