Long Creek Residual Designation
In 2008, EPA issued records of decision requiring additional NPDES stormwater permits for the Long Creek watershed in Maine. Additional information is provided via the links below.
- Final Residual Designation for Long Creek (PDF) (2 pp, 95 K)
- EPA Response to Public Comments on Residual Designation (PDF) (10 pp, 648 K)
- Residual Designation for Long Creek (PDF) (39 pp, 613 K)
- Executive Summary (PDF) (4 pp, 27 K)
- EPA and Maine Take Action to Reduce Stormwater Pollution in South Portland Ecosystem (Press Release)
- Federal Register Notice
This notice provides details on how to obtain the Preliminary Residual Designation document itself and other related materials. The public may comment during the eventual permit review process.
Mark Voorhees (firstname.lastname@example.org), 617-918-1537