An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Nevada NPDES Permits

In Nevada, EPA’s Pacific Southwest (Region 9) issues all NPDES permits for any discharges on tribal lands. All other NPDES permits are issued by the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection (NDEP).

Currently, there are no NPDES permits issued for any discharges on tribal lands in Nevada.

For State-Issued Permits: Nevada Division of Environmental Protection's Bureau of Water Pollution ControlExit