. A draft permit is available for review.
Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) final permit and supporting documents for the Warm Springs Wastewater Treatment Plant located on the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Reservation in Oregon.
- Permit number: OR0032638
- Effective date: April 3, 2000
- Permit expires: April 3, 2005 (administratively continued)
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Final NPDES Permit, Warm Springs WWTP, Oregon, #OR0032638 (PDF)(23 pp, 50 K, March 2000)
- NPDES Permit Fact Sheet, Warm Springs WWTP, Oregon, #OR0032638 (PDF)(33 pp, 121 K, September 1999)
- Response to Comments on Draft Permit, Warm Springs WWTP, Oregon, #OR0032638 (PDF)(1 pg, 6 K, March 2000)