Getting Your “Food” in the Door: Strategies to Engage Food Manufacturers in Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance
Food and beverage manufacturers have real opportunities to save money and reduce pollution through pollution prevention (P2). But many Pollution Prevention technical assistance providers (TAPs) struggle to effectively engage and recruit companies to accept assistance. This March 24, 2020 webinar provided effective strategies and lessons learned to help TAPs market technical assistance to manufacturers and get ‘in the door’ with companies. It featured two seasoned P2 assistance programs sharing their experiences, and one food manufacturer providing their perspective on what makes for successful assistance.
- John Katz, EPA Region 9
- Bruce Dvorak, University of Nebraska – Partners for Pollution Prevention
- Derek Boer, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Brian Morgan, Kerry, Inc.
- Watch a recording of this webinar.
- View the webinar slides below.
- Register for upcoming P2 webinars.
- Review past P2 webinars.
Strategies to Engage Food Manufacturers in Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance (pdf)
March 24, 2020 webinar slides